SUSC Registration for the 2022-2023 Indoor Season
- Season: October 2022 - March 2023
- Early bird Registration: June 15 – Aug 22
- KIDSPORT/JUMPSTART Registration ONLINE: August 13 & 14
- Registration IN PERSON: August 13, 6-9pm @ Newsham Field
- Final Registration: Aug 22 – Sept 6 (fee increase of $50)
- Late Registration: after Sept 6 may be accepted based on space
Schedules & Info
SYSI website saskatoonyouthsoccer.ca under INDOOR LEAGUE DETAILS (please remember the game nights are subject to change by Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.)
- September 9 - 11: Alliance Registrant Evaluations & City Registrants Team Placement
- September 16 - 17: Development Registrants Mini Jamboree
- September 26 – October 1: Team practices will begin
- Oct 17 - Nov 1: League games begin (dates dependant on age group)
- Select Register a Participant
- Choose Season: 2022-23 INDOOR SEASON
- Choose: Participant to register
- Choose Division: Gender & Age Group
- Choose Package; if U11 and up, for your desired league (alliance or city) *
- CREDIT CARD in RAMP
- E-transfer -- Be sure to include your child's FIRST & LAST NAME as well as their AGE GROUP in the Memo line of the E-transfer payment. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 13 and 14, 2022 KIDSPORT/JUMPSTART may cover all or a portion of your fee. Fees must be paid in full prior to participation. KS application can be found here: Apply for a Grant - KidSport Saskatoon (kidsportcanada.ca)
- CHEQUE: Mail to -- Box 30070, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M1
Leagues and Prices 2022-2023 INDOOR SEASON
Development Registrants (U7/U9) will be invited to a Mini Jamboree at Newsham Field on September 16th & 17th.
- No evaluations are done for Mini players, however SUSC does our best to balance the Mini teams. All players will be placed on teams, regardless of attendance at the Jamboree, then contacted by their coach to receive their schedule and uniform.
Alliance & City Registrants (U11-U19) Evaluation & Team Placement days for all players will take place September 9th, 10th & 11th at Newsham Fields.
- Alliance Registrants must attend, or contact SUSC prior to the event if they are unable. Alliance teams and their divisions will be finalized after the event.
- City Registrants are welcome to attend if they wish. City teams will be balanced, to the best of our ability, regardless of attendance at the event.
- All Registrants, regardless of attendance or league, will be placed with a team and contacted by their coach to receive their schedule and uniform.
- All players who attend will be evaluated by our certified coaches to do our best to ensure all players spend their indoor season in a developmentally appropriate environment.
DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE (Players born 2017-2014)
Participants play once a week with one to two practices that players should commit to.
- U7 Development League (2016/2017) - $325.00
- U9 Development League (2014/2015) - $325.00
ALLIANCE LEAGUE (Players born 2013-2004)
Generally, the Alliance League is designed for players who have a reasonable grasp of fundamental soccer skills and for those who consider soccer their main sport. The expected level of commitment in this league is that these players prioritize their SUSC Alliance commitments over other outside soccer/sport activities.
Participants play once a week with one-two practices that players should commit to. Players who register in Alliance league must attend an evaluation to see if the Alliance league is the right place for them, technically and social developmentally. In extenuating circumstances, players who cannot attend evaluations must contact SUSC prior to the evaluation date (TBA, early Sept).
- U11 Alliance League, A & B Divisions (2012/2013) - $750.00
- U13 Alliance League, A & B Divisions (2010/2011) - $775.00
- U15 Alliance League, A & B Divisions (2008/2009) - $825.00
- U17 Alliance League, A & B Divisions (2006/2007) - $700.00
- U19 Alliance League, A & B Divisions (2004/2005) - $700.00
CITY LEAGUE (Players born 2013-2004)
The City League is designed for players for those who want to maintain a level of flexibility in their commitment to soccer or those who need time to develop, either technically, conceptually, or physically. It is also a suitable program for beginner players over the age of ten, where they can master the fundamentals before moving to a more demanding environment. Players who register for City will be invited to an optional team placement event in September.
Participants in all age groups play 7v7 format, approximately once a week, with a weekly optional practice. Players seeking more development will have the option to attend a skills training academy hosted by SUSC.
- U11 City League (2012/2013) - $475.00
- U13 City League (2010/2011) - $475.00
- U15 City League (2008/2009) - $475.00
- U17 City League (2006/2007) - $475.00
- U19 City League (2004/2005) - $475.00
*Players who register for Alliance League and are determined to be better suited technically and social developmentally to the City League will be transitioned then offered priority spaces in our optional skills training academy. As well, under technical review, there is potential for movement between leagues. Any cost difference will be refunded.
Any questions please email email@example.com