SUSC Registration / Tryout Information for the 2019-2020 Indoor Season
The link to register for the 2019-2020 Indoor Season will go live the first week of August and remain open until Sunday, September 8, 2019.
Registration fees: (for boys and girls)
- • U7D - $225.00 - Under 7 (born 2013 / 2014)
- • U9D - $275.00 - Under 9 (born 2011 / 2012)
- • U11 - $525.00 - Under 11 (born 2009 / 2010)
- • U13 - $525.00 - Under 13 (born 2007 / 2008)
- • U15 – $550.00 - Under 15 (born 2005 / 2006)
- • U17 – $550.00 - Under 17 (born 2004 / 2003 / 2002 / 2001)
- • If you were registered in the 2019-2020 indoor season or the 2019
outdoor season, you will need to click the link “what's my access code” to go to the access code retrieval page and enter in the players information.
- • Online registration will NOT be available for players who have unpaid fees from the previous seasons
- • Online registration is available with credit card / PayPal only, if you will be paying with cash, cheque or will be applying for assistance please attend the in-person registration dates.
- • If you have any questions please contact Lorena via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a question on the online form to select which community association you are registered with. SYSI is trying to remove the questions but in the mean time if it shows up just pick Hampton Village / Dundonald.
In Person Registration Night
- Location: Shaw Centre, 122 Bowlt Cres
- Date: Tuesday Aug 27 & Thursday Aug 29 / 2019
- Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- • All KidSport forms must be completed and submitted at Registration.
- • Payment by installments must be arranged at registration.
Tryouts for all age groups are tentatively set for the weekend of September 6, 7 & 8, 2019 at Newham Field. (updated July 10th, 2019)
Anyone registering after September 8, 2019 will be considered a late registrant and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Immediate payment of all fees will be required before processing the late registration.
SUSC Registration Refund Policy
As of August 2012, written refund requests will be processed on the following basis:
- • Non-refundable $25 Administration Fee
- • Non-refundable $50 Tryout Fee
- • Any previous Outstanding Balances will also be deducted
- • All other variations will be determined on an Ad Hoc basis at the next board meeting.
- • Download current Refund Form (Uploaded Jan 2017)
The current KidSport application can be downloaded by clicking here. If you are applying for KidSport please print this application and have the completed KidSport application with you during the in-Person Registration session, this must be completed to register. (Updated 04 April 2019)
SUSC may offer assistance to those facing financial hardships. Details about our Ways & Means policy can be found here.
Information on Game nights
SYSI website saskatoonyouthsoccer.ca or go to the link below. Please keep in mind that SYSI could have to make changes to the game nights once they know how many kids are registered. SYSI link for game nights: http://saskatoonyouthsoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=85857