SUSC Registration / Tryout Information for the Indoor 2017-2018 Season
- In Person Registration:
- • Wednesday, Sept 6, 2017& Thursday, Sept 7, 2017 @ Shaw Centre 122 Bowlt Cres Ave @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
- • Provide completed KidSport form
- • Payment by installments must be arranged at registration.
- Registration fees: (for boys and girls)
- • U9D - $275.00 - Under 9 (born 2009/2010)
- • U11- $475.00 - Under 11 (born 2007/2008)
- • U13 - $475.00 - Under 13 (born 2005/2006)
- • U15 – $500.00 - Under 15 (born 2003/2004)
- • U17 – $385.00- Under 17 (born 2001/2002)
- • Click here for Tryout Schedule (updated Sept 8th, 2017)
- • Anyone registering after September 12, 2017 will be considered a late registrant and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Immediate payment of all fees will be required before processing the late registration.
Online Registration Instructions
- • Online Registration is now available
- • If you were registered in the 2016-2017 indoor season or the 2017 outdoor season, you will need to click the link “whats my access code” to go to the access code retrieval page and enter in the players information.
- • Online registration will not be available for players who have unpaid fees from the previous seasons
- • Online registration is available with credit card / PayPal only, if you will be paying with cash, cheque or will be applying for assistance please attend the in-person registration dates.
If you have any questions please contact Lorena via email at email@example.com
Click here to begin Online Registration
SUSC Registration Refund Policy
As of August 2012, written refund requests will be processed on the following basis:
- • Non-refundable $25 Administration Fee
- • Non-refundable $50 Tryout Fee
- • Any previous Outstanding Balances will also be deducted
- • All other variations will be determined on an Ad Hoc basis at the next board meeting.
- • Download current Refund Form (Uploaded Jan 2017)
The current KidSport application can be downloaded by clicking here. If you are applying for KidSport please print this application and have the completed KidSport application with you during the in-Person Registration session, this must be completed to register. (Updated 13 Sept 2017)