SUSC Registration / Tryout Information for the Outdoor 2017 Season
- In Person Registration:
- • Tuesday, Feb 28, 2017& Wednesday Mar 1, 2017 @ ED Feehan High School Cafeteria (411 Ave M North) @ 6:30 – 8:00pm
- • Provide completed KidSport form
- • Payment by installments must be arranged at registration.
- Registration fees: (for boys and girls)
- • Under 8 Development -- Not available through SUSC
- • Under 10 Development (born 2007/2008) - $150.00
- • U12 Premier (born 2005/2006) - $250.00
- • U12 Div 2/(born 2005/2006) - $250.00
- • U14 Premier / Div 2 (born 2003/2004) - $250.00
- • U14 Div 3 (born 2003/2004) - $250.00
- • U16 Premier / Div 2 (born 2001/2002) - $270.00
- • U16 Div 3 (born 2001/2002) - $270.00
- • Click here for Tryout Schedule
- • Anyone registering after March 1/2017 will be considered a late registrant and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Immediate payment of all fees will be required before processing the late registration.
Online Registration Instructions
- • Online Registration is now available
- • If you were registered in the 2016-2017 indoor season or the 2016 outdoor season, you will need to click the link “whats my access code” to go to the access code retrieval page and enter in the players information.
- • Online registration will not be available for players who have unpaid fees from the previous seasons
- • Online registration is available with credit card / PayPal only, if you will be paying with cash, cheque or will be applying for assistance please attend the in-person registration dates.
If you have any questions please contact Lorena via email at email@example.com
Click here to begin Online Registration
SUSC Registration Refund Policy
As of August 2012, written refund requests will be processed on the following basis:
- • Non-refundable $25 Administration Fee
- • Non-refundable $50 Tryout Fee
- • Any previous Outstanding Balances will also be deducted
- • All other variations will be determined on an Ad Hoc basis at the next board meeting.
- • Download current Refund Form (Uploaded Jan 2017)
The current KidSport application can be downloaded by clicking here. If you are applying for KidSport please print this application and have the completed KidSport application with you during the in-Person Registration session, this must be completed to register.