SUSC Registration / Tryout Information for the 2019 Outdoor Season
Registration is open on-line! Click here to begin Online Registration
- • If you were registered in the 2016-2017 indoor season or the 2016 outdoor season, you will need to click the link “what's my access code” to go to the access code retrieval page and enter in the players information.
- • Online registration will NOT be available for players who have unpaid fees from the previous seasons
- • Online registration is available with credit card / PayPal only, if you will be paying with cash, cheque or will be applying for assistance please attend the in-person registration dates.
- • If you have any questions please contact Lorena via email at email@example.com
In Person Registration Night
- • Wednesday, Feb 27, 2019 & Thursday, Feb 28, 2019 @ Shaw Centre, 122 Bowlt Cres @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- • Provide completed KidSport form
- • Payment by installments must be arranged at registration.
- Registration fees: (for boys and girls)
- • U7D - $125.00 -Under 7 (born 2012 / 2013)
- • U9D - $125.00 -Under 9 (born 2010 / 2011)
- • U11- $250.00 - Under 11 (born 2008 / 2009)
- • U13 - $265.00 - Under 13 (born 2006 / 2007)
- • U15 – $275.00 - Under 15 (born 2004 / 2005)
- • U17 / U19 – $275.00- Under 17/19 (born 2000/2001/2002 / 2003)
- • Anyone registering after March 13, 2019 will be considered a late registrant and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Immediate payment of all fees will be required before processing the late registration.
SUSC Registration Refund Policy
As of August 2012, written refund requests will be processed on the following basis:
- • Non-refundable $25 Administration Fee
- • Non-refundable $50 Tryout Fee
- • Any previous Outstanding Balances will also be deducted
- • All other variations will be determined on an Ad Hoc basis at the next board meeting.
- • Download current Refund Form (Uploaded Jan 2017)
The current KidSport application can be downloaded by clicking here. If you are applying for KidSport please print this application and have the completed KidSport application with you during the in-Person Registration session, this must be completed to register. (Updated 13 Sept 2017)
SUSC may offer assistance to those facing financial hardships. Details about our Ways & Means policy can be found here.
Information on Game nights
SYSI website saskatoonyouthsoccer.ca or go to the link below. Please keep in mind that SYSI could have to make changes to the game nights once they know how many kids are registered. SYSI link for game nights: http://saskatoonyouthsoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=85857